Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Quiet Post

I am an instrument in the shape/ of a woman trying to translate pulsations/ into images for the relief of the body/ and the reconstruction of the mind. ~Adrienne Rich

[image by/belongs to Kirill Kuletski, via here]


Black Smith said...

I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site
and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single
piece of information you post here.

Surgical instruments
Dental Instruments

Sarah Kim said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
Leathers Athlete

Salim Ahmed said...

I'm super late to your blog but i'm glad to here. Thanks for nice post.

clipping path service
clipping path
color correctoin service