Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Quite Post

I don’t know about you, but today I am in need of a quite post. A post that reminds me of still moments of peaceful realization. Realization of what, I don’t know --- it’s different each time it’s experienced --- predicated on whatever it is one is currently experiencing and/or wrestling with. My moments of still and sure realization (almost without fail) occur in natural surroundings and when I am alone. And so here’s my visual reminder of that truth and a bit of an escape despite today’s tether to my desk and myriad of pending obligations…

[image by belong to, top to bottom: Michelle Gow, Anna Kharina, Kamila Kulik, Lucie Camp, Ann Maria Whittaker]

I started a virtual pin board called Place.Nature of these visual reminders; its here if you’d like more.

4 comments:

Kat said...

Love the photo of the lady by the water with the reflection of trees. It's almost ghostly, but in a good way.

João de Sousa said...

Impressive, the captured sights: intense and calm!

Great job, great colours!

bicocacolors said...

this post gives me peace
I like this reflection, these photos, I like everything here!

Magdalena said...

poetry for my senses...thank you!