Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Morning Movie

I am pretty firmly obsessed with visual beauty. That's obvious right (given the content of my blog?) I spend vast amounts of my "spare" time on the interwebs hunting and gathering beautiful things, created or captured, and then I come here and pass it along to you.

Recently I've fallen head over heals in a major way for video. I'm a little behind the times I know but who cares! I'm finding infinite magic via the brilliant talent some people have in capturing the natural world or human nature or telling the many stories just waiting to be told... I've come across such lovely, meaningful things many of which I feel like must be shared.

So I'm starting a new thing; "Monday Morning Movie." Offering up something caught/created on film that we can gawk at in awe.

First Monday Morning Movie? This spectacular little gem catching the meeting of the annual migration of ladybugs and a little child in Boulder, CO. (Watch it full screen please!?)

[5D and EX1 Lady Bug Swarm from Michael Ramsey on Vimeo.]

Happy Monday! Go forth and conquer...

No comments: