Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving my friends… Now, as always (but especially right now), I’m thankful for all your talent, your creativity and your ability to capture and share the beauty that lives in us and surrounds us in our world.

[image by/belongs to Liivia, via her flickr photostream here]

Speaking of which...the above image so gorgeous in it's composition and color...its by a wonderfully talented photographer: Liivia --- for more of her lovely images go here.

2 comments:

Megan Leone said...

Happy Thanksgiving Letha! I too am thankful for the inspiration you give me!

Jeannine said...

Thank you for sharing your creative gifts with us - your photos are lovely and you have such a gift and an eye for design and color (and I like your book recommendations on good reads too)!

Happy Thanksgiving, Letha!