Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fiona Watson

Can I just say that this week, yesterday and today (and likely tomorrow) have been crazy busy and full of multi-tasking overload. It takes my brain, literally, several minutes to process and accept the incredible calm that is the photographic genius of Finoa Watson's compositions. And then I'm in visual heaven... If you've never been exposed to Fiona's work before you are in for a treat... And if, like me, you're a bit overwhelmed today, take a break and fall head first into these images just for a little while!

[images by/belong to Fiona Watson, via her Flickr photostream]

Go and take a journey through Fiona's web site & Flickr photostream. And if you can snag a copy of the most recent issue of Uppercase the magazine has a lovely feature of her work as well...

3 comments:

Dyche Designs said...

They have such a serene quality to them.

C. Wade said...

Very peaceful and calming still lifes! Thanks for sharing- just what I needed!

Jardino said...

I'm a bif fan of her beautiful images! They are stunning and full of zen-like open mind/spirit space... bliss