Monday, June 7, 2010

Colorful Interiors

I'm moving to a new apartment at the end of the month and as always its an opportunity for endless daydreaming about how to arrange everything in a new place. And of how to bring the desired amount of color and vibrancy into my surroundings. In a rented series of white boxes the overwhelming desire to paint the walls with copious amounts of paint is overcome by my profound laziness and need to not have to paint it all back to white again when I, inevitably, move again in a year or two. So to get it all out of my system comes the following post...

[images top to bottom by/via: 1) jaboopee 2) threadbare 3) lululand 4) decor8 5) threadbare]

Colorful, eclectic and "bohemian" interiors is a on going love of mine, (it just flares up particularly bad when moving to a new space) so I've started a similarly ongoing collection of images via this GRAND new collections/sharing site (a bit of a visual twitter if you will) called Pinterest. If you like you can follow my collection here!

3 comments:

bicocacolors said...

Good luck for your new apartament!!!
and thans for the nice comment!!!

LethaColleen said...

@ minervalmuse; I'm not a big fan of pink either, never have been and I'm a girl! I'm pretty darn sure I, personally, would NEVER paint my space pink... but I do love the vibrancy of the color and how it works with the rest of that particular space...

@ Bicoacolors; Thank you! :)

Dyche Designs said...

Good luck with the move, what beautiful color and decoration inspirations. You've reminded me that I need to get out the paintbrush and finish off some painting of my own.