Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Over & Out (just for a bit)

I am in the midst of a very busy time period at my day job… I’m finding my days are endlessly jammed full of daily deadline detritus… I am going to take the rest of the week off from blogging and hopefully return me to myself here shortly because it’s a sad, sad day when I can’t manage to summon the time nor energy to share a bit-o-beauty with those of you that stop by here to share in my discoveries!


The above image is work by the very talented Jennifer Davis. I find myself drawn back to her imagery over and over again. Visit her Flickr photostream, blog and web site.

As for me, I shall return...crossing my fingers for airier, lighter days ahead!

4 comments:

Cari-Jane Hakes said...

see you soon! hope all goes well with the deadlines.

Megan Leone said...

Beautiful image, I want to make that dress! Good luck getting caught up.

LethaColleen said...

Thank you cari-jane & Megs! :)

meisterlowin said...

I like Davis' painting. Thanks for sharing her work. Enjoy your "strategic retreat." I know that they often help me.