Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy [TGIF] Weekend!

This (past!) week has been one of the most hectic I’ve had in a while…my left eye lid, the foreteller of my worst stress, has been ticking away like a little clock for a couple of days now. As a result of this crazy-business I’ve not had the opportunity to troll about the interwebs for this week’s collection of inspirational photos to make my Friday Flickr Photo Collage. If I’d had the time --- it would definitely have helped with the stress --- making photo collages is a very calming and surprisingly rewarding endeavor!

Well, anyhoo...I hope to be back next week revived and ready for the next round of daily life (whew!)


[image by/belongs to Janine Joles, via her Flickr Photostream]

Isn't the above the most gorgeous blast of color and life you've seen in a while? Janine Joles is my very favorite photographer for color --- she's just wonderful at capturing vibrancy! Have a visit to her Flickr Photostream and her web portfolio... And she keeps a beautiful blog too that I visit often because it instantly transfuses me with the essence of a quite sun filled afternoon in a backyard garden. [Go visit!!]

Happy Weekend to all!

1 comment:

sinnlighet said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, it makes me so happy.

Your post today is just wonderful & amazing and makes me dream.

Agneta, the swedish one;)