Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Swallow Gallery

This is Swallow Gallery in Brooklyn, New York and its is one of those places that I am almost sad I've found because it's all the way over on the other side of the country and I can't go visit it in person immediately! But with such gorgeous images, provided my Margaux who does visual merchandising for the gallery, that feeling only lasts for a couple of seconds and then I am just happy to visit via these great images. What a stunner of a store/treasure trove! Everything about it is so well done, the interiors, lighting, the displays... and wow, what an amazing selection of goods so generously layered and crowded together!

[images via by/belong to Margaux via her Flickr set]

Swallow Gallery's web site and Margaux's Flickr set of [even more] images of the space...

3 comments:

Dyche Designs said...

Wow, what a great looking space. A treasure trove for sure.

~Valentina~ said...

I really like that place! So many nice things to look and enjoy :)

Abstractheart/Crimsonfirestudios said...

I really like this Gallery! Thanks for posting this. I would love to see it in person!