Monday, March 22, 2010

M Fortune

I see M Fortune's digital art manipulations as memory and imaginative transporter devices; opening up clarified lines of communication with one's own ideas of self and world despite the hazy (beautiful) flotsam and jetsam that imbibes each of her pieces... I think that very haziness might be what draws me in the most; a visual representation of the veil we attempt (often/sometimes) to pull over our own eyes when reflecting on and recalling memories.

[all work by/belongs to M Fortune, via her web site]

Vist M via her web site, Flickr and Blog...

3 comments:

Alyn Carlson said...

these are so mysterious and beautiful. they beg to have a story told about them.

LethaColleen said...

I totally agree...I loved reading her descriptions of each series of photos, not a story, really, but still a narrative...

Dyche Designs said...

What beautiful work, they definitely draw you in and leave you with lots of questions.