Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jeannine Peregrine [Inner States]

So...for the last longest time, and especially just now (having gone ahead with an out of pocket/non-insured surgery that *fingers crossed* concludes my very long journey along the path of orthodontic joys), I’ve been extra selective with my purchases. Carefully weighting the versatility and durability of a new piece of clothing, thinking through that new home office desk for a long, long time, forgoing coffee shop coffee/lunch at the deli/ all but the most necessary supplies for my art…but gosh darn it I CAN NOT stop buying other people’s art!

The below is an original collage from a new series ‘Inner States’ by Jeannine Peregrine. And this one gets to be mine! The composition, the color, the concepts of this one all speak very clearly to me…


You should definitely take a look at Jeannine's description of her new work here on her blog as well as visiting her Etsy shop and Flickr photostream!

Hooray for more new art! [Now to find somewhere to put it all!]

2 comments:

Jeannine said...

Awww. Thank you so much for the shout out! I came out here after seeing your work on flickr ... such a surprise to see your post and so glad to have found a new artist to admire and a new blog to enjoy. Many many thanks! You have touched my heart. ♥

Dyche Designs said...

I love the artwork that's available on etsy and it's great when you stumble upon such great finds that you can't live without.