Monday, January 11, 2010

Office Inspiration! Color! Motivation! Hooray!

I’m really getting giddy happy over the process of getting my home/business office set up! [One of my Non New Year’s resolutions of aught 10.] It’s lovely good fun to find the right elements that lead to a more organized process --- the out come being a much bigger desire to wander in to my little nook --- sit down and ‘accomplish stuff.’ I’ve been favorite-ing good looking pieces of storage, organization and desk set-ups for inspiration…
[images by/belong to, top to bottom: joyfullova, steppie, Patrick Ng, ooh_food, Hindsvik Vintage, my tiny robot heart, somethings hiding in here]

[Oh and in regards to my non resolution, I have knocked lose about half of my major stack of business and life related paper work which is a stunner and I am far, far too pleased with myself!]
Happy Monday to you!

4 comments:

Elle Moselle said...

congratulations, first off, on your progress with your paperwork!

Second, this post was such inspirational eye-candy that I'm just itching to get to work!

<3!

LethaColleen said...

Thanks Elle! And I'm glad you are inspired too! What's amazing to me is that once you get into the thrill of organization / beatification the options for making it happen are so varied and cheap and fun! For example I just won, on eBay, this awesome old aqua blue painted and a bit chipped (in all the right places) wall hung mailbox that I am going to hang up on the wall above my desk and use to store scissors, rulers, pencils...so much fun. The possibilities are too endless --- I’m going to spend waaaay too much time on this! :)

elizabeth said...

oh, there is something so appealing about jars full of colorful bits & bobs! all these work spaces make me well, want to work! i'm glad to hear things are going well for you & your art in the new year (& non-new-year?).

julia said...

Wow, I wish I had such a beautifully organized workspace. The thing is, even if I had, it would not stay organized for more than a couple of hours.