Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mmmm Mushrooms! [Kristina Klarin]

If you look over to the right hand side of my blog and scroll down a bit you'll see that 'Kris's Color Stripes' is one of my regular blog reads... Despite that fact it took Kris's recent interview over on Stephanie Levy's 'Artist's who blog' to remind me that Kris makes some pretty nifty things. Namely these amazing mushrooms! (And it just so happen that I'm the proud new owner of the blue and red beauty below!)

[images belong to Kristina Klarin via her shop and 'Artists who blog']

Head on over the Kris's Big Cartel shop to see more mushrooms and check out her Etsy shop (I'm seriously debating getting the calendar as well...) and of course her blog!

1 comment:

Kriston said...

These are so odd and pretty, I love these. :)