Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jennifer Davis

I've just discovered Jennifer Davis's work and I am so pleased that I have! Such great colors and shapes...really, the inherent understanding of forms and composition in her work just tickles me into happiness with it's cleverness!

[work by/belongs to Jennifer Davis, via her Flickr photostream]

These two pieces; 'Carousal' & 'Bumper Cars' are my current favorites and are available as limited edition prints through Fine Grime. For more, and there's a lot you should see, have a look see at Jennifer's web site, Flickr and blog!

Oh...and happy Thursday! Hooray, the best day-o-the-week in Letha's world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

LethaColleen said...

"anonymous" that is a super lame thing to do...you darn robot, to leave an advertisement on my blog. All recommend you suck.