Saturday, October 10, 2009

Interview on 'Artists who blog'

Happy weekend all...

I'm very pleased to have done an interview with Stephanie Levy over on her blog Artists who blog. The whole idea behind the Artists who blog project is just stellar and I've had the best time reading through almost all of the interviews published there. So many of my favorite artists have shared their thoughts about their art and process with Stephanie...Thank you so much Stephanie for including me in amidst such talent as one of your interviewees! [I'm beyond honored].

Interview here...

[image by Stephanie Levy, via her blog]

Stephanie is an amazing artist herself and if you haven't already seen her colorful and whimsical work then you should become acquainted right away! Stephanie's web site, shop, flickr and blog.

5 comments:

created by Kylie said...

Hi Letha,
I just found your blog via the Artist Who Blog interview. I love your work and am really enjoying looking around here. Thanks for highlighting some beautiful artwork, I shall be back and back to soak it all in.
Kylie

stephanie levy said...

Thanks so much Letha for your time and participation! It is a delight to feature your lovely artwork!

Ansie said...

I found your blog via artists who blog. I really like what you do, your work is very original. I love the combination of whimsical and structured. I can see your architectual background coming through - in a(very) good way. Good luck with all your future plans and your etsy shop.

LethaColleen said...

thank you kylie and ansie...very kind words and compliments. I'm quite pleased to have you by to visit my blog and a little piece of my world!

Stephanie, you just all around rock! :)

June rhymes with moon said...

Great interview! I really enjoyed reading it.

Janelle