Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What I'm working on now...

Great news! The Columbia City Gallery is now carrying my pendants and art cards in their gift shop...this is particularly thrilling for me as I really love their gallery and a lot of the work they show there. If you are a local, stop by next time you are down south on Rainer Ave!

Also, spurred on by the possibility of participating (read; it's a juried show and I am not sure I'll be accepted) in a big art/craft show around the holidays I'm playing around with some new formats for my art. The magnet design above uses wooden checker pieces with glass 'marbles' over the top of little bits of the art...still playing around with the best materials/design and it's a lot of fun!

Eventually I'll be offering the ACEO art cards, the new pendant designs and a version of the magnets in the shop...I'll be sure to send up a flag when I get through my 'experimenting' phase and am ready to present all the new stuff to the world!

[image credit for the Columbia City Gallery photo here...]

5 comments:

JaimeNicole said...

Those are very pretty. Clean and soothing colors

LethaColleen said...

Thanks Jaime!

cabin + cub said...

those magnets are so cute! ;)

Jeanne Selep said...

Congratulations! Selling in a gallery is a great reflection on the quality of your art. Good Luck with sales, may the rest of 2009 be full of sales!

LethaColleen said...

Thank you Jeanne!