Friday, September 4, 2009

Blue & White [Friday Flickr Collage]

Well, as much as I dislike committing to doing any one thing on a particular day, regularly, I think I will sneak in these Friday photo collage images for a while. I have an amazingly good time making them and it seems like a really great way to visually say "happy Friday, happy weekend..."

[all images via Flickr - from top to bottom, left to right images by/belong to; 1) lasize54, 2) Janet Little, 3) Lisa Congdon, 4) MissRuth, 5) Kasaa, 6) robert a dickinson, 7) Nicolai Kofod Larsen, 8) psarokokalo , 9) kandot resinite]

2 comments:

Erin B said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love ALL things blue. You've done it again Letha... such an artist.
Enjoy your long weekend!

Lizardo Art said...

I love this! The blues look great together and it really does have a weekend feel.