Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dolce Vita Opening

Another show in collaboration with Laurie Kearney of Ghost Gallery (and Gossamer Collective). This time I'll be showing for 2 months @ the lovely Dolce Vita in Ballard. It's a really beautiful shop in a great location, I couldn't be more excited!


Please come to the opening! I'd really, really love to see you there and to hear what you think of my brand new series 'Depth Conversion' (all based around some specular nautical charts)--- I'm really proud of it, am loving working on it and really want to share it in person...

5 comments:

June rhymes with moon said...

Awesome! Congratulations :)

Janelle

cindy said...

your work is INCREDIBLE! thank you for visiting us!

LethaColleen said...

Thank you Janelle! :)

Cindy, I'm such a fan of your blog! I should comment more than I do so you know what a spectacular job your do; I love what you share on Quaint Handmade... And thanks for the lovely complement on my work; I'm glad you like it!

ATeaLeaf said...

Congratulations Letha! Like I've said before your work is sooo cool. I do need to make a trip up to Seattle. I've lived in Portland a little over a year and I STILL haven't made it up there. Crazy, I know... especially how adventurous my husband and I are. Ha!

LethaColleen said...

Thanks Alissa! When you come up, finally :), let me know; we'll get coffee or a drink or something! And I'll do the same --- I've only been to Portland once, 3 years ago, and I'm itching to get back for another wander around...