Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What I'm working on now...

I'm finally getting the new pendants I created uploaded to the shop! I have about half of them listed and there are more to come... I really enjoyed making these, although, because they are made in the same manner as my art work (all hand cut paper, etc.) they are probably a bit too time consuming and cost prohibitive to make on a regular basis ---but I really love how they turned out and the translation of scale seems pretty effective. So I'll likely make more in the future when the spirit moves me!

3 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

i really love that pendant.. great colors!

-Jessica
http://pinkneedle.blogspot.com

LethaColleen said...

Thanks Jessica!

elizabeth said...

your pendants are amazing, letha! it's been so fun to follow your artistic pursuits on this blog. you're a dynamo!