Sunday, April 26, 2009

What I'm working on now...

I've been thinking of branching out and experimenting with some different formats for my art work recently and decided to see what I thought of doing a few small paper geography pieces matted and framed under glass. I wasn't sure what I would think of the end result, but I think I like how it feels like a piece of landscape caught between glass, like a specimen slide ready for examination under a microscope...

It apparently went over well with others too and has sold already! So now I am extra motivated to follow this framed direction for a little while and see if it continues to be a success....

2 comments:

Alissa said...

"like a specimen slide ready for examination under a microscope"
I like this! That's exciting that it has sold already. Congrats Letha!

LethaColleen said...

Thanks Alissa!