Monday, March 23, 2009

What I'm working on now...

I am officially working on pieces right now for the gallery installation happening next month and I aim to complete several new series of related pieces for the show --- the below, 'Red's' being one of them.

This weekend was a lovely productive one (oh so satisfying when that magically happens) and I finished 4 new pieces... I am particularly happy with how the 'necklaces' of watch gear parts turned out on several of the pieces and how with the B-boy's compositional help I was able to maintain a good, edited balance of positive to negative space
.


All listed and available in the shop.

2 comments:

C. Wade said...

I love the nautilus reference in the last, if that's what it is! Beautiful.

LethaColleen said...

It is --- I found a 1800's black and white plate illustration of shells and all of the red pieces have elements cut out from the illustration...