Monday, March 16, 2009

What I'm working on now...

Well... large & looming deadline has come and past at the day job, (for now) and I am back. I hope.

I'm working on a new series of paper geography pieces which I call 'starry night' in my head. And I have tentative, super neat news --- barring any un-for seen complications --- I am having my very first gallery show next month. All the new pieces will be a part of it and I will share details when I know more about dates, etc. in a definitive way!


The top is a full piece, the other two shots are details from a tall narrow one [6x24] that I can't fit on our respective screens... you'll have to come see it at the show!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

wow, letha, awesome news about the show! congratulations and please keep me posted.

unrelated: any chance we'll see you on saturday?

♥elizabeth