Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gallery Opening!

Thanks to Laurie of Ghost Gallery here in Seattle I will be showing my work locally at The Gilt Edge Society starting next month.... If you are local and a reader here and/or like my work I'd love it if you could come by and join me for the opening!

Details:
The Gilt Edge Society
2312 4th Avenue (Belltown --- between Bell and Wall)
April 10th, 7-9PM

The opening coincides with the Belltown art walk, it's a great chance to support the local art scene and my little part of it. I am super, super excited and am working like crazy on a whole bunch of new pieces and am REALLY happy with the results so far... Can't wait to share!

1 comment:

Xine said...

Enjoy your opening! Sorry, we will be out of town. I'll try to get Belltown before the show closes.