Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What I am working on now

Just found some wonderful new things to be inspired by and daydream about where it will all end up in the art work...

I admit to having an unholy botanical print/ botany illustration love and these colored plates are my favorites. That purple beauty in the center! Wowza!

Ever noticed how beach creatures have the most appropriate names? How could a Whelk not reside near an ocean or a sound?

The climate chart satisfies a scientifically precise part of my heart (while still undulating, like weather does) and I want to find a way to do something high contrast with them --- no clue yet where they will find their way too, but I can't wait to find out.

1 comment:

C. Wade said...

I love me some botany/anatomy illustrations too! Great post.