Thursday, February 19, 2009

rune guneriussen

My good friend Elizabeth read my post about lantern light and sent me a link to the work of rune guneriussen thinking I'd be interested in his lamps at night --- E is one smart and thoughtful cookie --- not only am I interested, I'm in awe!

rune guneriussen, a Norwegian photographer, makes absolute magic out of ordinary objects. Amazing work. I am not sure how he does it, but he is able to imbue lamps, chairs and telephones with personality and distinct ones at that.

So full of mystery and allure these photos...

[images belong to rune guneriussen, via his Web site]

I choose this series of photos because they told me a story... but there is a lot more to be seen --- visit rune's Web site here.

1 comment:

C. Wade said...

I *love* that photo of the lamps in the stream- neat!