Saturday, February 14, 2009

Garden & Cosmos

I get enthralled every time I walk by this poster on the street... Seattle Asian Art Museum is hosting Garden & Cosmos: The Royal Paintings of Jodhpur --- the exhibit runs through April 26th. The collection contains 50+ Indian master pieces of varying sizes and subject matter that have previously only been seen by a handful of scholars and are now in the US for the first time.

This is definitely one I will be going see... And did I mention how well done and effective the poster is!!!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your sense of design. I was not surprised to see you are from Seattle...it was the vibe!
I plan on following your blog because you have some very inspiring photos that may influence some of my paintings in the near future (I love the butterfly man!
Thanks for sharing the beauty
Jennifer Winship Mark

LethaColleen said...

Thanks so much Jennifer, please let me know where I can take a look at your paintings when you are ready... You are making me very curious!