Thursday, January 8, 2009

What I'm working on now

I'm really excited about the new pieces I'm working on right now. I've found a bunch of inspiring stuff recently --- among other things; a new stack of vintage postcards, little metal wheels and the very awesome metal red seahorse below. He's chipped, rusty and heavy, in short; perfect! I have no idea where he will end up and in what company but I am waiting with bated breath to find out.

The shot on the left below is a detail of one of the new finished pieces, it's very orange and very bright, I am calling it 'the country one' for now...

For Christmas I received the coolest metal 'nest' thing from my simpatico 'sister-in-law' (a fellow creative) and it is now a part of my favorite piece (above left) to date... I can't stop looking at it and it's possible that I will not be able to part with it.

I'll be working on (good) photos this weekend and hope to list 4 or 5 new pieces as the very first editions for sale on my Etsy site --- I will, of course, post when its all ready. Hooray! Exciting times for little LethaCollen!

No comments: