Sunday, December 14, 2008

What I'm up to (recently sold work)

Pieces sold at a recent holiday show...


I seriously underestimated the demand and my supply was depleted in a matter of hours --- thank you to everyone who bought and the words of encouragement from everyone, it was wonderful. I had planned to list what didn't sell in my Etsy shop and make a announcement that I was up and running for on-line business... But that will be delayed as I take myself and my creative energy back to the table and create some more pieces in the next month or so --- I'll keep you up-dated as to when I have more ready to share.

P.S. if anyone has tips on how to photograph collage or mixed media I'd love to hear it... (having trouble capturing the pieces correctly, they look so much better in person.)


No comments: