Thursday, December 11, 2008

Outside in

On both my home & work computers I have an enormous "interior inspiration" folder of design images --- and every so often to browse through them to give myself a jolt of 'ooooooh/ahhhhh' when I am starting to get scatter brained or more often, am despairing over the inevitable walls that I run into with clients or budgets that stifles my designs...

I noticed something the other day --- almost all the pictures I pull have plants in them. Which makes sense as I myself live in a jungle (when thinking about all of the plants I loose count) --- But give the below a look-see and tell me if you don't agree with me that without the natural elements, the interiors shown would not be as attractive. (Or is it just me and my nature loving ways...)

[psssssst... I am not sure anymore where all these photos came from --- suffice to say they are not mine, probably were published on other blogs long before showing up here, and I'm super grateful for the use of them...]

Oh - also, I apparently like white backdrops with bits of bright color or interesting shapes and/or personal items pretty well too...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ohh, I love these interiors, I sure wish I was there right now!